TC Electronic June-60 Vintage-Analog Chorus Pedal
Tap into the classic Juno chorus sound with your guitar, bass, or synthesizer, with the TC Electronic June-60 analog chorus pedal. It re-creates the chorus from the Juno-60 synthesizer, known for its rich sound and evocative modulation. Button I selects a slower chorus, button II selects a faster, deeper chorus, and both together conjure a swirly dual chorus. Musicians love the option of stereo operation — just use a Y cable (not included) for the output instead of an instrument cable. Complete with an ultra-rugged case, the TC Electronic June-60 may become your new favourite chorus pedal.
- Analog bucket brigade chorus pedal based on Juno-60 synthesizer
- 2 buttons select 2 different chorus modes, or combine them for dual chorusing
- Mono/stereo operation
- True bypass switching
- Rugged metal case
- Powered by 9-volt battery or power supply (not included)
- Pedal Type: June-60 Chorus
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TRS (mono/stereo)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 45mA
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 3.4"
- Depth: 5.4"
We Also Recommend