Taylor 714ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric
Taylor's 700 Series rosewood guitars feature either an Engelmann spruce or cedar top. Engelmann yields a slightly more aged tone than Sitka, and accommodates fairly aggressive playing, while the softer cedar has a darker look and yields the kind of warmth that fingerstylists and other players with a light-to-medium touch will love. A Vintage Sunburst top and ivoroid Heritage fretboard inlays conjure a distinctively old-school Americana vibe.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Top: Engelmann spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
We Also Recommend