Taylor 317 V-Class Grand Pacific Dreadnought Acoustic
The Grand Pacific 317, featuring our new round-shoulder dreadnought body voiced with Taylor’s award-winning V-Class bracing, helps usher in a whole new Taylor sound. Notes blend smoothly together to produce a warm and seasoned acoustic voice with clear low-end power. Built with solid sapele back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top, the guitar’s tonal response sits comfortably between the dry, focused character of mahogany and the harmonically complex sound of rosewood. The body’s wider waist helps produce a strong bass response, but without the woofiness that can sometimes plague bigger-body guitars.
That low-end clarity blends evenly with the guitar’s mids and highs, yielding a rich, dynamic tone with notes that overlap into a seamless whole. Our V-Class bracing, tailored for the Grand Pacific body, dials up the power and sustain, along with improved intonation, making this a versatile tool for jamming with other musicians, playing alongside a vocalist, or embarking on solo adventures. Whatever your musical calling, the Grand Pacific 317 will make an inspiring companion.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Body Bracing: V-Class
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Gemstone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material: West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
We Also Recommend