Taylor 314ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric
The all-solid Taylor experience continues with the updated 2012 314ce Sapele/Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar. Crisp, black binding flanks the satin-finish sapele back and sides and glossy Sitka spruce top, and then continues up the fretboard. The 300 Series is truly the performer’s workhorse, combining technology and craftsmanship with understated style. A Grand Auditorium body, Venetian cutaway, and the Taylor Expression System™ add up to a versatile guitar that's perfect for stage and home.
The warm tone and open midrange of sapele balances the bright and snappy characteristics of a Sitka spruce top. The resulting combination provides the perfect guitar for strong, rhythmic playing styles.
Grand Auditorium (GA)
The GA is Taylor’s most versatile and popular shape, excelling at light-touch fingerstyle to full-blown strumming. Great for miking and recording, the GA’s balanced mid-range and bright tone exemplify the Taylor voice.
Using proprietary pickup technology developed at Taylor, the Expression System amplifies your guitar with an unrivaled, natural live sound. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally-clean amplified sound. It’s your tone. Amplified.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dots
- Headstock: Overlay Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15"
- Bracing Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics Taylor Expression System
We Also Recommend