Takamine GN77KCE-NAT NEX Style Mini Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Natural Koa
Get massive tone and projection from Takamine's GN77KCE acoustic-electric guitar. With its scaled-down jumbo body, you can already expect the GN77KCE guitar to deliver full-bodied lows and plenty of volume. Add to that the mid-focused chime from the laminated koa construction, and you'll fill the air with gorgeous tone. What's more, Takamine outfitted this guitar with their proprietary preamp and pickup system, so you'll get warm, natural sound when you plug in your Takamine GN77KCE.
Beautiful koa throughout
With its jumbo body style, the Takamine GN77KCE is nothing short of a sound cannon. The guitar's laminated koa back and sides add glittering highs and a pinpointed mid presence to the instrument to keep the larger body from being too boomy. Not to mention, its golden hues and understated figure look absolutely gorgeous. When it comes to getting rich and brilliant looks and tone at a great value, you couldn't ask for any more than this.
Takamine's TP-4TD preamp system delivers fully detailed sound onstage
The GN77KCE sports Takamine's TP-4TD preamp, giving you rich, clear-sounding amplified output — instantly. In addition to a large volume knob, the TP-4TD system on the GN77KCE gives you a tuner and an active shelving EQ with bass, middle, and treble sliders you can use to shape your sound. There's even a low-battery indicator onboard so you know when you need to swap out the 9-volt. Plug in to turn on the preamp; unplug to turn it off.
Over half a century committed to quality, playability, and wonderful sound
The Takamine GN77KCE acoustic-electric guitar is the result of over a half-century of Takamine guitar-crafting know-how. Launched in 1962 at the foot of Japan's Takamine mountains, Takamine has been designing and building acoustic guitars that are seen in the hands of some of music's biggest stars. With quality and value as guiding principles, Takamine's instruments employ the finest tonewoods, construction techniques, and technical innovations such as the proprietary preamp system found in the GN77KCE.
- An affordable acoustic-electric that's great on and offstage
- Stunning-looking koa construction aids in a clear tonality
- Smaller jumbo cutaway body gives you plenty of volume while providing easy playability
- Slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius, bound-rosewood fingerboard
- Onboard TP-4TD preamp system with tuner and 3-band EQ delivers clear and articulate sound onstage
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast gold
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Composite nut
- Nut Width: 1.673"
- Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD 3-band EQ, built-in tuner
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
We Also Recommend