PRS SE Custom 24-08 - Eriza Verde w/ Gig Bag
SE Custom 24-08 Expanded Sonic Territory
Shallow Violin Carve | Eight Pickup Combinations | PRS Patented Tremolo
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar: the iconic guitar that started it all back in 1985. The Custom 24-08 keeps all the foundational specs of the instrument, while taking the Custom platform to new sonic territories.
Like the Core Series instrument, the SE Custom 24-08 features two mini-toggle coil tap switches that individually split the humbuckers into true single coils for a total of eight pickups configurations. Classic design elements include a maple top, mahogany back, rosewood fretboard, 24 frets, 25" scale length, bird inlays, signature headstock logo, and PRS patented tremolo.
- Top Wood: Maple w/ Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Carve: Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware: Type Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Treble Pickup: TCI "S" Treble
- Bass Pickup: TCI "S" Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- Strings PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS Gig Bag
We Also Recommend