Promark Neil Peart Shira Kashi Oak Wood Tip Drumsticks
The 747 was designed by Neil Peart of Rush. It features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone. The 747 is the perfect stick when more volume is required.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood
- Providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4". Logos and Designs may vary
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA
We Also Recommend