"PREVIOUSLY ROCKED" - Yamaha Stagepas 600BT
Used Yamaha Stagepas 600BT
Whether you're a public speaker, singer-songwriter, or in a band; the Yamaha StagePas 600BT is your all-in-one PA solution for pristine sound in small-to-midsized venues. The StagePas 600BT offers extensive connectivity. Equipped with Bluetooth wireless audio connectivity, the 600BT can stream audio to your StagePas system from any Bluetooth-paired device such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop up to 33 feet away.
The StagePas 600BT offers 3-band EQ on each channel. Four mic/line inputs feature XLR jacks, with phantom power on channels 1–2 and 1/4" XLR combo inputs on channels 3–4; channel 4 is switchable to hi-Z for instruments with passive pickups. In addition, there are three stereo line input channels switchable for mono operation, plus support for RCA and 1/8" stereo mini inputs. Monitor and subwoofer outputs on the 600BT provide easy expandability. For shows that require a monitor mix or extended low end, simply connect powered speakers such as Yamaha’s DXR Series full-range speakers or DXS Series subwoofers.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY FOR SETUP FLEXIBILITY
The StagePas 600BT's Bluetooth connectivity is handy for effortlessly incorporating backing tracks, loops, intermission music, or even software instruments into your live performance setup without a cable — while placing the device for maximum access/safety. Audio is routed to channels 9/10 on the StagePas 600BT's mixer. Couldn't be simpler!
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
The StagePas 600BT consists of two lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, a pair of speaker cables, and a power cable, for a complete portable sound reinforcement solution that you can set up easily in virtually any environment. The mixer also fits into one of the speaker enclosures, making for easy transport and a smaller footprint while in use.
EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY WITHOUT HASSLES
Advanced Yamaha technologies help the StagePas achieve excellent professional sound quality without hassles. Built-in feedback suppression targets problem frequencies before they become audible. With one-knob control, Yamaha Master EQ optimizes audio to match its environment. Channels 1 through 4 are equipped with independent sends for the four studio-grade reverb types (Hall, Plate, Room, and Echo), which are derived from Yamaha's acclaimed SPX series effects processors. You can also turn Reverb on and off via an optional footswitch — perfect for when an event host is speaking between songs.
INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENT
With the StagePas 600BT delivering 680 watts of power, you are sure to be heard clearly throughout small-to-midsized venues. Intelligent DSP and advanced limiting protect the system and ensure the most efficient power usage. What's more, custom designed waveguides help the StagePas achieve broad sound distribution for maximum coverage.
- Full stereo operation with 680 watts of power; ideal for small-to-midsized venues
- 1-Knob Master EQ; 3-band EQ on each channel
- One Button Intelligent Feedback Suppression
- Best-in-class sound quality
- High-quality SPX digital reverb
- Class 2 Bluetooth v4.1 audio streaming
- Type: Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Speaker Drivers: 1 x 10" LF, 1 x 1.4" HF
- Number of Mixer Channels: 10
- Number of Mic Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Channel 1, 2
- EQ: 3-band Channel EQ, 1-Knob Master EQ
- Effects: Reverb
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 6 x 1/4" TS, 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (speaker), 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 1 x 1/4" (subwoofer)
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.1
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (reverb footswitch)
- Total Power: 680W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20khz (-3 dB)
- Playback: Bluetooth streaming
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC power supply
- Height: 21.45" (speaker), 7.75" (mixer)
- Width: 13.18" (speaker), 13.7" (mixer)
- Depth: 12.55" (speaker), 5.31" (mixer)
We Also Recommend