Martin X Series DX1AE Acoustic/Electric
The DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar features a D-14 platform and a Dreadnought body design that produces the rich, dynamic sound and look that Martin is known for. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the DX1AE Mahogany features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body, sure to please any level of player.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Style/Shape: Dreadnought, 14-fret
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hand Rubbed Urethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Body Bracing: A-Frame X-1, 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Natural Stratabond
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: No Fingerboard Inlays
- Binding: No Binding
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Number of Frets: 20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Small Buttons
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/16" Radius Compensated TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 15-5/8"
- Body Depth: 4-7/8"
- Overall Length: 40-1/2"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
We Also Recommend