Martin X Series DCX1AE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric, Natural
There's big value in the Martin DCX1AE acoustic-electric guitar. The high-pressure laminate back and sides are topped with real solid Sitka spruce, for vibrant acoustic tone that's also affordable. Solid wood tops enhance in tonality as they age, so you can be sure that the DCX1AE will sound even better as the years go by.
And you can expect great plugged-in tone, as Fishman Sonitone electronics are built in. For an easy-playing dreadnought cutaway that won't break the bank, you'll definitely want to get your hands on the Martin DCX1AE.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hand rubbed
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany patterned High Pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing, Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite (FSC certified)
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gears
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Compensated Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone system
We Also Recommend