Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric
The Martin GPCPA4 Performing Artist series acoustic-electric guitar is the result of a combination of the classic look and feel of a traditional Martin acoustic guitar with features real performing musicians like you demand. First, there's the GPCPA4's amazing Performing Artist neck carve, which gives you the comfort you'll need for those longer gigs. Next, there's the Fishman F1 Analog electronics system onboard the GPCPA4, which brings out every detail of its tone, even when you're playing plugged in. Speaking of tone, if you love the sound of a solid spruce top on a solid East-Indian rosewood back and sides, then you're going to love the Martin GPCPA4!
- Body size: GP-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375pa hardshell -brown
- Interior label: none
We Also Recommend