Martin X Series DX2E 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric w/ Case
Martin took the D12X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the D-X2E 12 String. This Dreadnought sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E 12 String, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. A low profile neck, fingerboard, and bridge, all made from select hardwood improve upon the sound transfer of this model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- BACK AND SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 7/8"
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly - 12 String
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Extra Light 12-String - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA500T
- INCLUDED CASE: Soft-Shell Gig Bag
We Also Recommend