Marshall MG Series MG100HCFX Head - Carbon Fiber, 100W
The Marshall MG100HCFX guitar amplifier head gives you four storable channels of fantastic Marshall tone and plenty of power for the stage! The 100-watt MG100HCFX head includes four switchable channels and a 3-band EQ. It also features a 2-button footswitch, power-amp damping, a switchable effects loop, and a line-in for music players. This amp is excellent at emulating the response and sound of a tube amp, and it works great for your live and studio applications alike. Speaker-emulating headphone and line outputs are built right into the MG100HCFX head.
- Output (RMS): 100W
- Channels: Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Octave
- Digital Delay: Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi, Reverse
- Digital Reverb: Spring, Studio
- Power Amp Damping Switch: Yes
- Mp3/ Line In jack: Yes
- Emulated headphone Output: Yes
- External FX Loop: Yes
- 2-Way Channel Switching Footswitch
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 26.5" x 19.4" x 10.9"
We Also Recommend