Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields detailed midrange and abundant bass that are ideal for small venues
- 15" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- XLR thru output for wired connection to other Thump speakers
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time-alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 4 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 15" woofer with ferrite magnet
- HF Driver Size: 4" HF compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1000 Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 300W Class AB
- Total Power: 1300W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Signal Processing: 4 x voice modes
- Frequency Range: 32Hz-23kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127 dB SPL @ 1m
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene with textured black finish
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 27"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
We Also Recommend