Gibson 2018 Songwriter Studio - Rosewood Burst
Built upon the legendary Hummingbird platform
The Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson’s long history of producing world-famous square-shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. We proudly introduce a slim body, square-shoulder design, hand-built using all solid tonewoods. Available in both Antique Natural and Rosewood Burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
• Body: Square Shoulder w/ Sitka spruce top and Rosewood back & rims
• Bracing: Hand Scalloped Advanced X-bracing
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck width: 1.725"
• Neckjoint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Scale length: 25.5"
• Number of frets: 20
• Nut: Tusq
• Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelogram
• Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
• Bridge: Songwriter, Rosewood
• Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
• Plating: Gold
• Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
• Case: Gibson Hardshell
We Also Recommend