*Fender Vintera Series '60s Telecaster Bigsby - White Blonde
Just about every Fender fanatic has dreamed of owning a vintage Tele. Sadly, their dream never becomes a reality. But now, thanks to the Fender Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby, you can stop dreaming and start playing. It has all the classic features you could ask for, including a period-correct C-shaped neck and ‘60s-style single-coil pickups. If you like beefy necks, you’re in luck — this one really gives you something to wrap your hand around, while its 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides effortless, classic playability. And the Tim Shaw-designed pickups are brimming with snarling Tele twang. A Bigsby vibrato tailpiece enables slow, subtle, and extended bends, while vintage-style tuning machines, knurled flat-top knobs, and a 3-ply mint green pickguard complete the package with original-era aesthetics. The Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby includes a vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color — it’s almost like playing a carefully preserved classic!
A simple guitar that evokes a classic era of Teles
The Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby evokes the sound and aesthetic of an early Fender. The original Teles were played by the singing cowboys who were electrifying country and western music for the first time. By the 1960s, the Tele started to grow beyond its country roots. Today, this versatile instrument lends its signature tone to practically every genre of popular music — country, rock, funk, metal, punk, jazz — you name it. With its Bigsby vibrato, early-’60s C-shaped neck, knurled flat-top knobs, 3-ply mint green pickguard, and single-coil pickups, the Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby captures the spirit of this timeless guitar perfectly.
Tim Shaw-designed pickups deliver vintage-style Tele twang
Twangy and articulate, the Fender Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby comes armed with a killer set of vintage-style, Tim Shaw-designed single-coil pickups. These pups boast Alnico V magnets, plain enamel wire, and staggered, non-beveled pole pieces — everything you need to reproduce the crisp, snarling sound that makes classic Teles so versatile. Whether you're looking for the upper-end spank of modern country or the low-end growl that made the Telecaster a viable rock axe, this guitar delivers.
Vintage-style Bigsby tailpiece for enhanced pitch expression
Nothing beats the character and vintage vibe that a real Bigsby tailpiece adds to this Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby. Based on the original design created by Paul A. Bigsby, this meticulous Fender interpretation requires next to no effort to use, making it particularly easy to pull off slow, subtle, and extended bends. The Bigsby — along with the guitar's electronics and 7.25"-radius fingerboard — gives it a distinctly '60s vintage vibe..
The Vintera Series — value-priced, vintage-styled Fenders
The Vintera Series offers Fender’s most popular models in a myriad of shapes and sizes. These instruments are ideal for players who dig vintage-style Fenders, but feel that American Original and Custom Shop guitars are out of their reach. Vintera Series instruments are available in both Vintage and Modified configurations: Vintage models span the ‘50s to the ‘70s, with period-correct specifications for each era, while Modified models look like vintage instruments, but include modern updates that contemporary guitarists will appreciate. All Vintera Series guitars and basses boast Tim Shaw-designed pickups and are available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors. The Vintera Series makes a perfect introduction to Fender’s iconic lineup of legendary instruments.
- Telecaster with vintage style, sound, and playability
- Beefy period-correct C-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel
- ‘60s-style single-coil pickups serve up snarling Tele twang
- Bigsby vibrato tailpiece enables slow, subtle, and extended bends
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Knurled flat-top knobs, 3-ply mint green pickguard, vintage-style strap buttons, 4-bolt neck plate
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '60s Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: White Blonde
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Early '60s C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Bigsby B50
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included: Gig Bag
We Also Recommend