Fender Vintera Series '60s Stratocaster (Pau Ferro Fingerboard) - Ice Blue Metallic
Fender's Vintera '60s Stratocaster is a faithful reproduction of golden-age Fender Stratocasters. This guitar packs the best qualities from the decade into one affordable model. You'll be pleased with the great feel of the vintage-style tremolo bridge that's equally suited to surf as it is to blues and rock. The 3-ply pickguard comes loaded with Tim Shaw–designed '60s pickups and a 5-way blade switch. Modeled after the pickups of the 1960s, Tim Shaw's '60s pickups have just enough spank to be dangerous. The neck's "C" carve feels great in your hands, and the vintage-style frets play extremely smoothly. We know you'll love the Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster.
Classic '60s pickups have bona fide tone
Designed as a tribute to the golden era of Stratocasters, Tim Shaw's '60s pickups sound as good as this Strat looks. The pickups feature period-correct plain enamel wire and staggered Alnico 5 pole pieces. You'll love the very slight bite that these pickups add to the traditional spanky Stratocaster sound. The pickguard also comes loaded with a 5-way switch so you can access all the iconic Fender tones your ears desire.
The newest classic tonewood combination
The Vintera '60s Stratocaster stays true to its vintage roots with classic tonewoods. The lightweight alder body and maple neck combine to make a bright and resonant body that's been loved by players for decades. Instead of the classic rosewood board, Fender has used pau ferro to add depth and warmth to the sound. Brighter than rosewood but warmer than ebony, pau ferro is the newest classic Fender fretboard material.
The Vintera Series — value-priced, vintage-styled Fenders
The Vintera Series offers Fender’s most popular models in a myriad of shapes and sizes. These instruments are ideal for players who dig vintage-style Fenders, but feel that American Original and Custom Shop guitars are out of their reach. Vintera Series instruments are available in both Vintage and Modified configurations: Vintage models span the ’50s to the ’70s, with period-correct specifications for each era, while Modified models look like vintage instruments but include modern updates that contemporary guitarists will appreciate. All Vintera Series guitars and basses boast Tim Shaw–designed pickups and are available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors. Guitarists have found the Vintera Series to be the perfect introduction to Fender’s iconic lineup of legendary instruments.
- Vintage-style bridge feels like the originals
- Tim Shaw–designed '60s pickups sound great
- Pau ferro fretboard adds warmth and depth
- "C" neck profile and 7.25" fretboard radius are vintage correct
- Vintage-style frets for smooth and buttery playing
- 5-way switch adds more tonal variety
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Vintera '60s Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Ice Blue Metallic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
We Also Recommend
*Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard - 2-Colour Bourbon Burst