Fender Player Series Precision Bass - Tidepool (Left-Handed)
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
Respecting the Fender heritage while maintaining thier innovative spirit, the fat, punchy Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup is packed with legendary Fender bass tone, turned up to 11 for modern ears. Master volume and tone controls are close to hand to shape the pickup’s powerful voice so you can easily craft your sound. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck hosts a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style, while the 4-saddle bridge is engineered for accurate intonation and easy action adjustment so you can personalize the feel to your playing style and taste.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
A modern classic with genuine Fender sound, style and feel, the Player Precision Bass is ready to pump out some serious low end.
- Series: Player
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
We Also Recommend