Fender Player Series Jaguar Bass - Tidepool
When you’re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument that’s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight—an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass. The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice that’s all its own. Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a moment’s notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
Respecting the Fender heritage while maintaining thier innovative spirit, the growling Player Series single-coil Jazz Bass® bridge pickup is joined by a clear-sounding, fat Player Series split-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup for a one-two punch of seismic Fender bass tone. One volume control for each pickup lets you blend the two to taste, while the master tone knob shapes your tone for even more sounds. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck hosts a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a bass that has the power and versatility to handle any kind of music, reach for the Player Jaguar Bass.
- Series: Player
- Color: Tidepool
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar® Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
We Also Recommend