Fender American Performer Mustang - Vintage White
The Mustang's telltale chirp, spank, warble, and howl come across loud and clear in the Fender American Performer, thanks to a pair of increased-output Yosemite Alnico single-coils and a simplified 3-way toggle. These feed into a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit to smooth out treble without reducing output or increasing bass — perfect for achieving overblown Sonic Youth fuzz tones or creating subtler background textures. The 24" Mustang scale plays lightning fast and smooth as ever, courtesy of a satin-backed modern "C" maple neck. And the tremolo system is primed to give you the haunting vibrato and howling feedback that players have enjoyed since the mid-1960s. Mustang lover?
American quality at an unbeatable price
The American Performer Mustang's price-defying features include a supremely playable neck and fingerboard, jumbo frets, Yosemite pickups, and Fender's innovative Greasebucket tone control. Better yet, it's made right here in the USA, in Fender's state-of-the-art Corona, California factory.
Iconic offset construction
The Fender Mustang is one of the most identifiable and sought-after offset electric guitar body styles in the world. Its compact dimensions are not just full of character, but also extremely comfortable for gigging musicians. The American Performer Mustang carries with it the standard Mustang 24" scale length for long stretches and comfortable chording and leading.
Vintage voiced with modern output
The Mustang's reduced scale length and offset single-coils gave it a tone all its own. Fender captures this beautifully in the American Performer Mustang guitar. It's outfitted with a pair of Yosemite Alnico V pickups, which are vintage kissed and tonally balanced with higher output to better drive amps and pedals.
Greasebucket tone circuit
Fender has fitted their American Performer Mustang with the Greasebucket tone control, which rolls off highs without adding bass or reducing your volume. This gives you explicit control over your tone onstage without your having to compensate for volume loss.
- The iconic offset — now better than ever
- American-made quality at an unbeatable price
- Offset alder body is lightweight and tonally balanced
- Maple modern “C” neck supplies supreme playability
- 24" scale length is perfect for long stretches, smaller hands, and younger players
- Easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard with jumbo frets
- 2 Yosemite Alnico V single-coils with simplified 3-way toggle
- Classic Mustang trem system yields haunting vibrato and a wide degree of pitch control
- Greasebucket tone circuit rolls off highs without adding bass or reducing volume
- ClassicGear tuners ensure rock-solid intonation
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Vintage White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: American Performer Mustang Bridge with Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Classic Gear
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite Mustang Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Mustang Single-coil
- 1 x master volume
- 1 x master tone
- 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Greasebucket tone circuit
- Case Included: Gig Bag
We Also Recommend