Epiphone Thunderbird Pro-IV Bass, Vintage Sunburst
Distinctive design and amazing sustain. The Epiphone Thunderbird Pro-IV bass builds on the illustrious history of the Thunderbird bass. This distinctively shaped rock-and-roll bass combines traditional design elements with new technology at a price any bassist can afford. Epiphone's Thunderbird Pro-V Bass features a 7-piece walnut/maple neck with through-body construction for amazing sustain and tone. It also hass Epiphone T-Pro bass humbucking pickups with custom active electronics and EQ to dial in the bass sound you seek.
It features Epiphone's SlimTaper design, which upholds a precise width-to-thickness ratio on the neck. This design provides added comfort and agility when racing through the frets, while not fatiguing your digits. Case sold separately.
- 7-piece walnut/maple neck
- Through-body construction
- T-Pro humbucking pickups
- Custom active electronics and EQ
- Case sold separately
- Body Wings: Mahogany
- Neck: 7-piece (Alternating Walnut/Maple)
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper Bass
- Neck Joint: Through-Neck
- Truss Rod: Double-Action, 2-way
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20 medium/jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO Bass Humbucker
- Bridge: Flush-mount, fully adjustable
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, High-EQ, Low-EQ
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast Bass
- Outputs: 1/4" Mono, Metal Jack Plate
- Hardware: Black
We Also Recommend