Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard Pro, Anaconda Burst
The man in the black top hat himself teamed up with Epiphone to design a signature guitar that captures the rock and roll essence of his own prized Les Paul. The Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard Pro is that guitar.
This custom guitar is made with a mahogany body topped by a AAA flame maple veneer in a beautiful Anaconda Burst green. Powered by two Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro humbuckers, this gorgeous axe puts out all the warm, thick rock and roll tone and soaring sustain that Slash's own Les Paul is known for. And with Sprague Orange Drop capacitors, you have even more options for tone control, bringing that added sparkle to the high end when you want it.
A mahogany custom Slash "D" neck profile gives you a comfortable, playable feel that Slash fell in love with and that has kept this guitar in his hands through nearly every recording he has ever done as well as live shows.
- Mahogany body topped by a AAA flame maple veneer for great tone and sweet look
- Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro pickups deliver gorgeous tone and sustain
- Sprague Orange Drop tone capacitors offer even more tone control
- Custom Slash "D" neck profile for slick lead attach
- Limited Edition
- Body Type: Solidbody, Traditional 9-hole weight relief
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple Cap, AAA Flamed Maple Veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Anaconda Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Custom Rounded Slash profile
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearl Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 75"
- Nut Width: 68"
- Nut Material: Ivory PVC
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory Tulip Buttons, 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Slash APH-2N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Slash APH-2B Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
We Also Recommend