Epiphone MM-50E Professional Electric Mandolin
Many products claim to be revolutionary but, more often than not, that claim falls short of expectations. This isn't the case with the Epiphone MM-50E professional mandolin. The construction fundamentals for the MM-50E's rich, natural acoustic sound are ensured with a solid spruce top and gorgeous flamed maple back and sides. A rosewood fingerboard is fitted with dot inlays.
- Top material: solid sitka spruce
- Body material: flamed maple
- Neck: flamed maple
- Neck shape: "C" profile
- Neck joint: hand-fitted, glued-in
- Scale length: 14"
- Fingerboard: rosewood with dot inlays
- Pickup: position adjustable Quad NanoMAG
- Master Volume
- Four individual string pair output levels
- Power: #2032 Lithium battery
- Frets: 23
- Bridge: floating, adjustable rosewood
- Nut width: 1.06"
- Hardware: vintage in-line nickel machine heads
We Also Recommend