Epiphone Les Paul SL, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Epiphone presents the 2017 Les Paul SL, the most affordable 2-pickup Les Paul ever made with a slim lightweight Poplar body with powerful Epiphone Ceramic pickups that provide a lot of power in a single coil design.
This slim lightweight Epiphone Les Paul SL has made a big splash at the store with a new low cost guitar that still offers a hard rock maple neck and a poplar body. A satin vintage sunburst gives this guitar a nice moody vibe.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™-D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding: none
- Nut: Artificial Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Pickguard: HS, VS colors = 1-Layer (Black) EB, PA, SY, TQ = 1-Layer (White)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs: Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo
- Color: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
We Also Recommend