Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Ebony
The new Les Paul Custom is part of Epiphone's Inspired by Gibson Collection and honours the 1950s classic designed by Mr. Les Paul in 1954 as the tuxedo version of his groundbreaking solid body masterpiece. Featuring the traditional Custom bound all-mahogany body, 60s SlimTaper™neck profile, Ebony fingerboard with block inlay, gold Epiphone LockTone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers, and Custom split-diamond inlay on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Available in Ebony or Alpine White finish.
• Body: Mahogany
• Binding: Multi-ply Custom
• Finish: Gloss
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Number Of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
• Nut: Graph Tech NuBone®
• Nut Width: 1.693"
• Inlays: Pearloid Block
• Neck Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
• Hardware Finish: Gold
• Tuner Plating: Gold
• Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
• Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
• Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
• TrussRod: Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer Les Paul Custom
• Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
• Switch Tip: White
• Switchwasher Finish: Gold
• Strap Buttons Finish: Gold
• Pickup Covers: Gold
• Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™
• Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™
• Controls: 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone, 1 - Three Way Pickup Selector
• Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
• Output Jack: 1/4"
• Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
We Also Recommend