Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE, Vintage Sunburst
The Masterbilt DR-500MCE features a solid Sitka spruce top, hand-scalloped Sitka spruce braces, mahogany kerfing, a 25-1/2"-scale rosewood fingerboard, a rosewood bridge & a dovetail neck joint and hide-glue construction. With solid mahogany back and sides, 20-frets, hand-shaped mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret adorned with split-diamond pearl fretboard inlays.
- Top material: solid sitka spruce
- Body material: solid mahogany
- Side material: solid mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, 1-piece plus heel
- Neck shape options: SlimTaper "D" profile
- Neck joint: glued-in, dove-tail, hide-glue construction
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard: rosewood with mother-of-pearl split-diamond inlays
- Neck pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Bridge pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Electronics: eSonic-2 stereo pramp
- eSonic2 preamp with built-in tuner
- Stereo output
- Master volume pot
- NanoMag EQ Pot
- NanoFlex EQ pot
- Phase anti-feedback switch
- Electronic tuner activation with output mute switch
- Binding: 6-ply body, 1-ply neck, 3-ply headstock
- Fingerboard radius:14"
- Frets: 20, medium
- Bridge: rosewood
- Saddle material: bone
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Nut material: bone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: Grover Sta-Tite, 18:1 ratio
We Also Recommend