Diamond Guitar Pedal Comp Jr. Effects Pedal
Since introducing the original comp, Diamond released a version tailored to the bass (the Bass Comp), as well as a special audiophile edition of the comp called the Comp SE. Throughout this time, they also had many requests for a more compact version of the original Diamond Compressor.
Now introducing the Diamond Comp Jr!
- 9V battery power, with standard 9V negative tip adapter ready (not included)
- Bi-color LED provides visual indication of depth of compression and power.
- Cactrol opto-isolator variable resistance path as used in high-end studio compressors for smooth attack and decay characteristics while preserving initial signal transients.
- Optimized gain staging and use of ultra low noise transistor and opamps in signal path for lowest possible noise and extended signal headroom.
- Post-compressor tilt EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response seamlessly transition from a darker jazz voicing to a bright jangle, with flat frequency response at the center detent position.
- Premium audio components, including tight tolerance Panasonic PPS capacitors and metal film resistors.
- Top mounted jacks on a small enclosure for tight pedalboard layouts.
- True bypass operation.
We Also Recommend