D'Addario EXP19 Coated Phosphor Bronze Bluegrass Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light Top / Medium Bottom
Gauges: 13 - 17 - 26 - 35 - 45 - 56
EXP19, a D'Addario hybrid gauge, combines the medium gauge bottom strings for increased resonance and volume with light gauge top strings for more comfortable playability and single note bending. A popular choice for bluegrass pickers but suitable for many genres.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Gauges: 12 - 16 - 25 - 35 - 45 - 56
- Light Tops / Medium Bottoms
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge
- Big sound with comfortable playability
- Warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We Also Recommend