D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium
Gauges: 13 - 17 - 26 - 35 - 45 - 56
EXP17's offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Gauges: 13 - 17 - 26 - 35 - 45 - 56
- D'Addario's most popular gauge
- For heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- Warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for 4 times more life
- High carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
We Also Recommend