Cremona SVA-500 Premier Student Viola Outfit With Case
The new SVA-500 is an exquisitely crafted, beautifully finished viola that is built for one purpose-TONE! The finest, selected tonewoods are carefully hand-carved and graduated by skilled luthiers of long experience and the result is a full, rich and sympathetic tone that will delight the advanced student.
The same lightness of build that makes the SVA-500 so comfortable and easy to hold, ensures a big sound and easy response to the lightest, most delicate touch of the bow. Tonal properties are further enhanced by the thin, transparent varnish of just the right consistency. The finely cut bridge is the famous Aubert brand from France. This accurately fitted bridge, in combination with the D'Addario Prelude steel strings, allows this superb viola to reach its maximum sound potential.
Serious students will progress more rapidly in their studies with a viola that truly inspires them to play. The orchestral player will find the ample tonal projection of the SVA-500 a great help in ensemble playing as will the quartet player and soloist. The splendid tonal qualities of the new Cremona SVA-500 viola will please every advanced student and add materially to their artistic development.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Flamed maple with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- Set-up to Cremona specifications with Thomastik Dominant strings
- French-made Aubert bridge
- Comfortably shaped Stradivarius chinrest
- Deluxe brazilwood bow and oblong case
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard
- Lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- All hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
We Also Recommend