BCA The Dirty Bison Gain Overdrive Pedal
LOCALLY MANUFACTURED IN NEWFOUNDAND & LABRADOR!
The Dirty Bison is our medium to high gain overdrive, delivering anything from rich, classic rock rhythm tones to searing, fuzz-like leads. Based on the infamous LM308 Op-Amp, it has all kinds of vintage mojo, with some modern appointments.
While baring some slight resemblance to its more "Rodent" predecessor, the Dirty Bison boasts a tighter low end, a more controlled treble response, and the added flexibility of the voicing switch.
By toggling between two types of clipping, the voicing switch allows the Dirty Bison to work well with any guitar and amp. The left voicing position has a brighter, louder tone with more gain and a less compressed feel. The rightmost setting gives a warmer, more compressed tone with beautiful harmonics and overtones. It even cleans up really well with a volume knob!
The Dirty Bison is meticulously hand assembled using high quality components. Each pedal is uniquely numbered, dated, and signed under the cover.
The Dirty Bison runs off a standard centre-negative 9 volt DC supply, and does not have space to house a battery.
- Meticulously Hand Assembled
- High Quality Componants
- Each pedal is uniquely numbered, dated & signed under the cover
- Based on the infamous LM308 Op-Amp
- Vintage mojo, with some modern appointments
- Tighter low end, a more controlled treble response
- Added flexibility of the voicing switch
- Works well with any guitar and amp
- Standard centre-negative 9 volt DC supply
- Does not have space to house a battery
We Also Recommend