"PREVIOUSLY ROCKED" - Martin GPC-X2E Sitka Spruce/Rosewood HPL Guitar w/Gig Bag
The GPC-X2E Rosewood is a Grand Performance sized model featuring a cutaway body with a Sitka spruce top and figured rosewood pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the GPC-X2E Rosewood, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play.
With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin's Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: HPL with Figured Rosewood Pattern
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
We Also Recommend