Epiphone 2018 Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro, Green Burst
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard is the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford, each made to the same specs and attention to detail as vintage Les Pauls. Available in Ebony, Faded Cherry Sunburst, Metallic Gold, Pelham Blue with Epiphone designed Alnico Classic™ humbuckers and Grover® machine heads.
- Body: Material Mahogany
- Top: Material AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Epiphone "Clipped Ear"
- Epiphone logo in Pearloid
- "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard PRO" in white silkprint
- Nut Width U-Rite; Cream
- Neck: Epiphone ProBucker-2™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ ; 4-wire
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck Pickup Tone,
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding Body: Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic with Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Tuners; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
- Finish: Green Burst
- Warranty Epiphone Limited Lifetime
We Also Recommend