Epiphone 2018 Dot Deluxe, Aquamarine
Limited-edition re-creation of the classic late '50's ES-335 Dot
Strap on this Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Deluxe and all eyes will be on you, thanks to its gorgeous AAA flame maple body. Beyond that, a solid mahogany tone block ensures fat tones while minimizing potential feedback. A set of Alnico Classic and Alnico Classic Plus humbuckers offer you vintage-tinged tones that are perfect for any style of music. Enjoy exceptional playability, courtesy of this semi-hollowbody guitar's pau ferro-topped SlimTaper "D" neck. Take command of the stage with fat, semi-hollowbody guitar tones with this Limited Edition Dot Deluxe — it's your affordable gateway to classic, vintage-vibed tones.
Quality construction delivers top-notch playability
This Limited Edition Dot Deluxe sports a gorgeous AAA flame maple body, modeled after Gibson's famous ES-335, with a solid mahogany center block for maximum tone and sustain. We know that when you're looking for semi-hollowbody tones, nothing but a semi-hollowbody will do. This guitar's mahogany neck feature's Epiphone's SlimTaper "D" profile shape for a faster, modern feel. And its pau ferro fingerboard has a 12" radius, a great radius for both lead and rhythm playing.
Distinct semi-hollowbody tone
If you've ever listened to any rock or blues from the '60s, you've heard the classic tone you'll find in this Dot Deluxe. The phrase "bell-like" is most appropriate here, with notes that spring to life and then gently decay into a long sustain — perfect for leads and solos. While the tone can get bright and aggressive if you need it to, it's the warm and smooth overdriven tones that made its predecessor, the ES-335, such a popular guitar for blues and jazz styles. You'll get the same vintage vibe with this Limited Edition Dot Deluxe's Alnico Classic and Alnico Classic Plus humbuckers. Voiced to get the perfect vintage tone, these pickups deliver all the warmth, punch, and bite you want and need from a semi-hollowbody guitar.
Epiphone's years of Dot experience
Epiphone was already experienced in making semi-hollowbody electric guitars by the time the ES-335 became a hit in 1958-59. The Epiphone Riviera and Sheraton were two popular models at the time, and '50s originals still sell for a pretty penny. So while this Limited Edition Dot Deluxe is incredibly affordable, it's still built with Epiphone's 50+ years of experience in creating semi-hollowbody guitars with incredible tone and amazing value.
- Limited-edition re-creation of the classic ES-335 Dot guitar from the late '50s
- Gorgeous AAA flame maple top, back, and sides coupled with a solid mahogany tone block create amazing sustain and tone
- Exceptionally warm and resonant tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow design
- Alnico Classic and Alnico Classic Plus humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of vintage-vibed tones
- SlimTaper "D" neck profile is extremely comfortable and easy to play
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: Epiphone Dot
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: AAA Flamed Maple Veneer
- Top Material: AAA Flamed Maple Veneer
- Color: Aquamarine
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper D Profile
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-o-matic with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Neck: Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge: Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- 2 x volume
- 2 x tone
- 3-way toggle pickup switch
We Also Recommend